2008-08-21

MY VERY FRIST POST~~~

i have never imaged that i would create my first blog for an academic purpose, though i just did so.
i have never consider myself as a blog person who would like to write down his/her feelings, record the impressive moment and share with others, though it seems that i need to do so.
anyway, now call me a BLOGGER!!

i hope writing this academic blog will not be too surfer and it can really help me.


"so i improved my writing skill" I hope I can say so when i think back in the future.

PS. one thing interesting is that although this blog was created for English writing, in the whole creating process, everything in the website were in Simple Chinese. the guide was written in Chinese and the default language was Chinese. even my IE mysteriously became Chinese version. 太神奇了太神奇了!!

1 comment:

raymondloh87 said...

The whole world would be different without the great discoveries, inventions and masterpieces from these important professions. Their roles might not recognised at times but their noble contributions and ideas made were everflowing. Therefore, we should hold them in high regards.